the Rift

[PRIVATE] ashes, ashes, we all fall down...

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark

the devil's got stripes

He is primitive, primal. He is a beast that has torn from morality and sanity, that has fled into the darkness of a hell spun mind. This is no longer anything resembling an equine, no, he has peeled his equine skin, left that in his past. A monster, he'd accepted his fate and taken in the wild instincts of his other side, prowling and blood thirsty like the beast he was. 

He'd fallen back into the background for a long while now, empty emeralds speculating the world from a distance as it developed and grew yet there he remained. Rooted into the hideousness of his flesh his soul soured, his gaping maw dripping and his savage hunger tearing through him with an unfamiliar feeling, yet something he could name. This ravaging need consumes his thoughts like fire to kindle, blowing up to uncontrollable proportion in the blink of an eye. 

He brought himself to an open space, prowling eyes sweeping over the barren land with an overwhelming desire. This unexpected yet oh so delicious turn events leaves his thick legs striding forward with ravishing eagerness as he approaches his prey. The whore he sings, they've brought her to me. A raspy hum leaves his throat, deep and hauntingly off beat as charcoal daggers strike the earth relentlessly. There was purpose in his stride as he covers the ground between them. No escape, he notes, grin spreading to show sharpened ivory ready to slice, tear and gnaw. Damned as he was, this was a blessing in his eyes. A god given gift, repayment for the disgusting life he'd been living. For all the pain he'd endured, a prize to make the world shine brighter in his eyes. He enters the scene, tail twitching and swiping along his thighs. 

"My my my," He purrs, brows raised as a throaty growl slips out behind the husky words. "What have we here?" Sugar coated, sickeningly sweet honey dew syllables collapse from his tongue like rain drops from branches. He gets even closer now, within striking distance. His muscled structure remains tense, prepared for the pounce"How fucking sick. Still prancing around like a harlot, hmm?" Disinterested eyes befall her darkened hide, a fleshy pink tongue moistening the needy lips. He sought revenge, lustful and needy for it he was. In a flash his forehooves rise, steady and prepared to strike the left side of her face, brought down with force. They crash back into the earth after his display, pupils dilating, naught but thin lines as his muzzle twitches. 

"We're going to have some fun." He growls, ears flat as he circles counter clockwise about the familiar damsel. In a swift, large step he extends his neck to tear at the flesh of her right side, to take from the ribs. He withdraws and brings his mouth to her ear, enraged and disgusted. He would strip her of her sanity, flay away at the flesh and peel apart the tissue of her bones. There was no one to see, no one to hear, not a witness in sight. All the scents were stale on his tongue, and he knew then they were alone and he was without morals. "Dare to run and I will break you." He was vengeful and blood thirsty, hungry for dominance. 

"growl grumble roar"

Minotaur-Queen│Breathless-dk

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Hotaru - 12-08-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Tingal - 12-09-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Hotaru - 12-09-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Tingal - 12-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Hotaru - 12-09-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Tingal - 12-11-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: ashes, ashes, we all fall down... - by Hotaru - 12-14-2015, 12:41 AM