the Rift

The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies]

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
They had traveled far in a short amount of time with only a short rest by a glittering lake. The last leg of their journey had been a quiet one but Breeze still wore a smile as he was thinking of Kiara’s modest answer to him telling her she was brave. He didn’t want to argue with her about it for the moment, but he took note that he should one day tell her what his mother had told him about bravery. But that would have to wait for another time.

As they arrived the smell of blood overwhelmed Breeze. His legs locked and he came to an ungraceful stop. A hard lump stuck in his throat and he felt a bit queasy, his head even spun a little. It was just a horrifying sight to behold the bloody battlefield. He could smell burnt flesh and open wounds, he could even smell death. He heard blood pumping in his ears and he didn’t quite catch what the roan girl said beside him.

"Kiara… I don’t feel so good." the young stallion said in a small voice. Then suddenly his hind legs gave way under him and he sort of sat down on the ground. He couldn’t smell anything else than the burnt flesh and death, he heard only the rush of his own blood and the world before him was in a blur.

Guilt washed over the creamy little steed. Here he was, meaning to help Kiara and the other soldiers and instead of making himself useful he was about to faint! This was just too embarrassing to be true!

Breeze forced his eyes to concentrate on Onni where she stood by a grulla stallion. Slowly the world stopped spinning and he was finally able to swallow the lump in his throat. Quickly he got his butt of the ground and gave Kiara a sideways glance while he shook his body to get rid of the last pressure. Then he walked towards Onni, whom he’d never formally met.

"Lady Onni. I am Breeze. I came here with Kiara," he motioned towards the roan mare. "I would like to help both you and Kiara by treating her wounds if you would be so kind and instruct me on how to do it." he smiled a halfhearted smile, still feeling a bit shaky after his near faint.

Messages In This Thread
The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies] - by Onni - 10-08-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies] - by Yol - 10-08-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies] - by Alisier - 10-09-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies] - by Yol - 10-14-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: The Medic's Tent [Injured Qian/Allies] - by Breeze - 10-16-2012, 09:49 AM