Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing
RIFT

WHO THERE?

The voice thickened by accent rang out, ricocheting off of tree trunks and causing the birds to fall silent. Swiveling his ears toward the obviously male presence, Rift lifted his head from it's place near his hooves where he had been greedily inhaling the scent of newly blossomed flowers. Orangemoon, as they called it here, was a kind season, calm and careful without too much heat or chill. The Dragon's Throat had began to flood along the shores, the layer of fertile silt that the waters would leave behind promising the arrival of grasses and herbs galore.

A small smile toyed with the boy's lips; a newcomer must have entered the Threshold, bringing with him the paranoia that must have peppered his past. Rift remembered fondly his own first few days in Helovia only a season ago, though it felt like years to him now. Moving forward, wings tucked loosely against his sides, the sorrel gent approached the newcomer carefully, making sure to snap as many twigs under-hoof as possible; it would do no good to pop out of the treeline and surprise the fellow, and from the sounds of it, Rift would be the one to get injured.

Poking his head out from the greenery, Rift found himself in the weathered gaze of a azure splashed pegasus. Walking forward so that he was in full view, the scarlet gent noted the tension in the stranger's stance and relaxed his wings so that they drooped to the earth, ebony and eggshell spotted feathers resting over the well-packed soil. Bobbing his head into a short bow, Rift found himself studying the muscled creature and wondering at the tales that he may hold. He nodded to himself unconsciously, the Throat would do well to have another strong presence within the ranks.

"Hello and welcome, I am Rift and I think I am the subject of your question." Pupilless eyes sparkled with mirth and he struggled not to grin outright - he would most likely end up being throttled by the massive stag, but for some reason, the thought only provoked a sense of hilarity, "You have reached Helovia, I am from one of the four herds called The Dragon's Throat. We can offer you rest and solace if you so choose." 

words: ### | tag: @Draevo | notes: HELLO WE'RE GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT HERE
All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
common tongues - by Draevo - 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: common tongues - by Rift - 12-09-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: common tongues - by Elsa - 12-09-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: common tongues - by Draevo - 12-12-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: common tongues - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 09:09 PM