the Rift

common tongues

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Freedom.

The ability to escape the Edge for a little bit provided a long overdue respite from stress. Elsa smirked happily as she passed the broken glass walls, heading out into the wilderness like a grade A badass. Edgar laughed a grinding, chirpy laugh as he sat atop Elsa’s head. He was the satellite in training for this evening. So the duo trekked along, past even more forests to get to the forest where the newbies liked to congregate. It was nice having a bottle neck into Helovia, it was easy to find potential recruits. There was no guessing involved, and it was extremely time efficient.

Of course there was no welcoming committee as she meandered through the outskirts of the towering forest. Why did she have to walk so dang far. She was getting extremely lazy as of late, although Edgar was quick to point out that she had wings. Elsa just shrugged. Sure, her wings were useful but so often the wondrous details of the ground were missed. Down here she was immersed in the sight, touch, taste, smell of the forest. It reminded her she was alive; it reminded her she wasn’t alone.

Finally a thick voice cut through the silence, and a bit on the demanding side. Elsa smirked sideways, this should be an interesting meeting to say the least. Upon satiating her curiosity, she was greeted by the sight of a large stallion and a smaller, spotted stallion. For a moment Elsa thought they may have been loves assuming the spotted pretty boy was a girl, but between the height difference and the fact he reeked of the Throat, there was no way these two were out on a little romantic rendezvous. ”Or perhaps it was me. More than one wander these forests daily. This is practically the only way in and the only way out. A recruitment ground. And if I am not mistaken, you’re posing to be a beacon to all those looking to bring another home.” Elsa shrugged, smiling sideways. The sight and smell of “fresh meat” so to speak was catnip for anyone around. There was no telling how many would show up, others lurked in the shadows all the time. ”My name is Elsa, of the World’s Edge. I can extend you an invitation if you so wish. You look like a man of the moon, and our patron Moon Goddess would suit you well.” For some reason Elsa was not in her normal friendly mood. It seemed the sassy version decided to wake up today, and either this encounter was going to go really well or really bad. 

"talk"
[ooc;; know it said throat, but I thought I would throw her in anyway. >.>]

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
common tongues - by Draevo - 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: common tongues - by Rift - 12-09-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: common tongues - by Elsa - 12-09-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: common tongues - by Draevo - 12-12-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: common tongues - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 09:09 PM