the Rift

[PRIVATE] NEON BIBLE |

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
if there's no one beside you when your soul embarks
THEN I WILL FOLLOW YOU IN TO THE DARK

“From a beast (she had been anything but, for all the intelligence and worldliness that the tigress had possessed, but you dare not divulge in things that may lead to spark such interest, her existence a secret you always mean to keep) in the Steppe, from a girl that was too close to death, that I may not save everyone.” From my daughter, that you cannot return what has already been lost—, you flinch inwardly, breathing deeply to suppress your mounting grief at the thought, mounting discomfort being under that stare. “From another woman, that there are two sides that one might find in learning to mend; the ability to help, to heal, and the ability to poison, inflict pain, to kill.” The words are said with a shaky edge, the memory of that gray, dull girl attempting to kill something that had done none of you any harm leaving a bitter taste on your tongue. She, too, remains nameless, faceless, in the information that you convey to your wolf Lord, too timid to delve in to the consequences that sharing too much could bring. “From all of this, that I will never know everything, should never stop myself from trying to improve, and trying to learn.” At the very least, you feel utterly stupid (that should please him), your eyes nearly rolling in their sockets as you speak the words. It is the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid; this is almost certainly one of them. Once more you deny him the opportunity to pry (unaware of his disinterest to do so) and smile a patient smile, awaiting his stamp of approval so that this meeting that you had dreaded (though you truly do not know entirely why) may come to an end, so that the both of you can slink off to the solitude that no doubt awaits.

image credits

i know thran's not a lead anymore but i wasn't really sure what to do with this?
@Thranduil

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
NEON BIBLE | - by Enna - 12-09-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: NEON BIBLE | - by Thranduil - 12-11-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: NEON BIBLE | - by Enna - 12-30-2015, 12:08 AM