the Rift

[OPEN] little dancer

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Edgar was the one who saw Katerina first. He snickered as he saw her approach, her face written with confusion. Elsa turned, only to find herself face to face with a unicorn mare who seemed to be bewildered. Why? Elsa tilted her head in her own confusion. ’She no see me.’ Edgar suddenly said, poking into her thoughts. ’She need see me.’ And with that, the bird pushed off from the branch and came to land atop Elsa’s head, chest puffed with pride as Katerina would no doubt eye him with wondrous eyes. ”I was talking to my companion, who has decided to make a grand entrance. His name is Edgar. I myself am Elsa.” She finished with a jerky nod.

Though this oddly colored mare was poking more around why she was letting her mistakes define her. Elsa eyed Katerina curiously, and she lifted her head a little in embarrassment. No one needed to know about her problems, especially someone she barely had met! ”Oh its nothing. We were just talking about our past. Sometimes we can’t decide if we can move on or not.” She shrugged but Edgar simply lifted his wing to cover his face in shame. His bonded was a big fat liar, and only he knew it. Elsa was terrified of her past, and she liked to play this little charade every time she met someone knew. ”Who might you be? I’m behind on meeting everyone.” She admitted sheepishly. ”Are you relatively new here, or am I really really behind?” Oh how embarrassing it would be if she had been here the entire time and Elsa just now noticed her presence. Edgar was hissing with delight on the insight at the prospect of Elsa being publicly roasted. That was the good part about being a companion. He never needed to worry about embarrassment because he could always blame it on Elsa.

His little internal conversations in her head were driving her absolutely insane. One day, if she could figure out how to project his musings to others, everyone would see how he really was. Even if he had good intentions his incessant chatter was nauseating after a while. And no matter how hard she tried she would not be able to ever shut him up, and she can only ignore it for so long. "Also, if you see me making weird faces its probably because he can talk in my head. Weird I know, but its like having a chatterbox run all the time." She finally admitted, exasperated. Edgar just stiffened himself up a smug smile on his beak. She just shook her head and rolled her eyes. Normally she could deal with it but today he was being extra annoying.

"talk" 
image credits

@Katerina  would you like to be tagged? :3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
little dancer - by Elsa - 12-09-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-14-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-24-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: little dancer - by smitty - 03-01-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 03-04-2016, 05:17 PM