Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Another day, another adventure. So as it turns out, miss Champion witch must of known exactly what she was doing when she put me on patrols. Because out of all the others at that meeting she could of put me with.... She puts me with Ciceron. She puts me, with the other Champion. UGH! Oh well. As the sun began to rise, I sent Sarabi to go find Ciceron. I wanted to communicate that I was going to go patrol wherever we are suppsed to go. Some field or something. She returned soon, but doesn't act like she found him or not. Guess she is playing neutral in an effort to act like she likes them. I don't even know why I stay at this point. I have little to no friends after all....

It doesn't take us long to arrive at what I think is the start on the field... That is until I look up. Oh crap. No wonder it's called Heavenly Fields.... The climb up doesn't look very promising. Of course... Of freaking course she'd stick me here with the other Champion. Probably told him to push me off the edge or something. Sarabi growled at that idea. Over my dead body first. I half smiled. I know, though I would die if it meant you lived. Even though deep down I knew if either of us died, the other would follow. Much like Mom and Keiran had been.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Ciceron - patrol thread

Messages In This Thread
Go tell it on the Mountain - by Vitani - 12-10-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Go tell it on the Mountain - by Ciceron - 12-26-2015, 10:09 PM