the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel

Hesitating for another couple minutes as the young girl contemplated her options it soon became too much for her to resist. Stepping forward into Elsa's warm embrace she chose to bury her head against her side, hopefully not jabbing her with her horns (that she forgot about often). Closing her eyes just to wallow in the comfort she wished so badly that it was her Mama that she was standing next to, but she knew that was never going to happen again. Fighting back the fresh wave of tears she slowly managed to pull herself together before lifting her head again to face both Elsa and Edgar beaming happily down at her. How was it that they could be so happy? To appease them she tried to offer a faint smile of her own but she doubted that it came across as the happy she was trying to imitate. Her heart still hurt too much to be able to feel happy anymore.

”How are you darling? I know your mother hasn’t returned yet, but we won’t give up. If she’s in Helovia, we will find her.” Completely unsure how to respond to the question she could only manage to shrug her shoulders dejectedly before she decided to reveal to Elsa that Temby had already told her no one was ever going to come for her. "Mama is never coming back, Temby told me so." She said her voice wavering unsteadily as a lump rose in her throat. Again she pressed her head up against Elsa liking the warmth that she provided when she had none of her own. Her body was battered from the whole Helovian adventure she had had thus far and she really just felt like curling up in a ball and waiting for everything to stop hurting. After such a taxing day of sobbing and being an emotional wreck she had felt so tired that she had not even bothered to try and do anything about her knees. Crawling around by the cliff had only served to open the cuts further and embed chunks of stone and dirt into them. Mama would have taken care of her, but she was never coming back.

"Tis ok. Temby was with me yesterday." She said simply not sure what else to say on the matter. She had not really met anyone new, plus she had hidden herself away for most of the time grieving over her mothers departure. With everything going on she had not exactly wanted to meet others just so they could try and make her feel better when it was near impossible.

•• TAGS: @Elsa •• NOTES: ••

“Every loss, every mistake, was seared into her soul, creating a different kind of tattoo, one made from rage and abandonment, heartbreak and tears”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Hera - 12-14-2015, 07:56 PM