the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

A child’s curiosity was one of the most amazing things to her. Though it was obvious Hera understood her story, it was still nice to see childlike wonder in the most mundane of questions. She wanted to know if they looked like her. Note quite, but there was a little glimmer of her in both of them. Auriel more so than Shida, but Shida had her eyes. They were striking blue, and every time she looked into the eyes she saw herself. She saw the same hurt, the same anger, and maybe that’s why they butted heads so much. Since she, unlike Elsa, was not afraid to speak her mind. Much like her father, which, maybe isn’t such a bad thing. Everyone around her knows how they stand with her. Auriel was much more reserved, and had a (seemingly) more emotional heart. She was paler, with a streak of blue, and wings which was what connected them. Elsa always wondered if Shida had been jealous of them. Obviously she had no control over what body parts were attached to which child. Technically, we can make that her dad’s fault. ”Auriel looks like me. She has a bit of blue in her hair, and is a very pale sand color. She has wings too. Shida lives in the Dragon’s Throat, doesn’t look like me, but she has blue eyes. She looks more like her dad.” Elsa shrugged, pausing for a moment as her thoughts wandered back to her girls.

Though of course worry still riddled Hera’s mind. What would happen if her mother never returned? Elsa paused, flicking her tail back and forth as she looked back down to the child tucked under her wing. ”Then you will go strong, and work to show her how strong you are. A mother can feel your feelings, and if you’re in pain or not. Even if we cannot find her, or she cannot find you, it will make her feel much better knowing that you are strong.” It was probably not the words that Hera wanted to hear, but at least it was the truth. Elsa always had a sinking feeling when she was parted with her girls, and by the looks of their reunions… well that made more sense. Both girls were heartbroken and shattered. It broke Elsa inside seeing them like that. Hera’s mother was probably experiencing the same thing out there somewhere, especially when losing her in the wake of a natural disaster.

So Elsa quickly danced to the next topic of “doing” something. Of course she was a child, but Elsa believed having her see different jobs would give her some purpose or meaning to her life. ”See, each member in the herd has their different gifts. Some choose to work to heal others, others like to protect. Some even get to talk to the gods.” Elsa widened her eyes in mock wonder. Though it was kind of badass to get to call upon them every once in a while. ”I chose to be a protector. But what I’m getting at is if you could learn to do anything. Anything at all. What would it be? I can help with magic and fighting, but if you wanted to be a little more “nice” overall – not that I’m bad – but Temby would be able to help you with those things.” She shot Hera a wink, as if signaling that Temby was obviously more boring than herself. However, it was all up to the girl. ”Or if you just want to chill out, I know there are other children in the Edge. I’m sure they would love to play with you.” Edgar peeped signaling that he in fact would love to go with her to play. He was a child at heart.

@Hera

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 11:29 AM