the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel

Listening as Elsa spoke about her family the filly couldn't help but feel like she was being told a story. Her mother used to tell her stories about things like a day where all the kids got presents for being good, elves and all sorts of other magical things. At least that was before she got separated from her.. The pressure built in her chest at all the dead memories that she had with her mother making her feel all sad and lonely despite Elsa and Edgar's presence. She couldn't help but ask herself if it had been her fault that Mama had gotten separated from her? What if she had gone back to search? What if she had waited longer?

Shaking her head she went back to trying to imagine each of the kids Elsa was describing but found she had lost the interest in that topic. Waiting politely until she finished so not to seem rude she eagerly lept at the chance to change topics. While it wasn't the ideal change it was at least something that she could think about rather than the devastating fact that Mother was never coming back. It was the way that Temby had said it that had made things seem so final, those words would forever be ingrained into her memory. She is never coming back...Trying to hide the few tears that fell she dipped her head in shame wiping them away as fast as she could. She couldn't cry not when everyone was around, they would believe her to be a baby. She couldn't be a baby not when she had no mother to take care of her she thought sadly forcing herself to try and think of something else. Jobs... Elsa had mentioned jobs that was what she needed to think about instead of Mama.

"I want to be like you. You help people." She said after a couple minutes of careful consideration. Allowing herself the chance to snuggle in closer to the white pegasus she tried to think of things that she might be able to help with. Maybe she could help protect people like Elsa did. That way maybe mother would want her again and come back for her. It was at least worth a try... wasn't it? "Mama might like me again if I help people." She said softly looking up to her hopefully.

•• TAGS: @Elsa •• NOTES: ••

“Every loss, every mistake, was seared into her soul, creating a different kind of tattoo, one made from rage and abandonment, heartbreak and tears”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Hera - 12-21-2015, 10:14 PM