the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Oh how Hera’s words shattered her heart. It was that instant that everything seemed to fall apart. On the inside she was screaming, crying not for Elsa to lie. On the outside, she was still all smiles, warm and friendly. Her body had never felt so torn before. This girl looked up to her- Elsa should not be a mentor. Her job was darkness- her job was retribution. It was hardly helpful, or pretty. It just happens that every so often a little light like her illuminates the dark.

It scares the shit out of her to be able to see everything around. She is suddenly hyper aware of all her wrong-doings, all the blood she shed, all the caustic words she spewed. Her conscious had been stripped of its clothing, standing right out in the open and Elsa was terrified everybody could see it. It seemed that this knack for punishment and enlightenment always led her to good hearts (like Hera’s) but she still could never change. Instead, she opted to live vicariously through them. Through Jahzara, Hera, Amani… all of her friends were so great compared to her. It still amazed Elsa that anyone gave her the time of day.

”Oh honey your momma will love you all the time.” She said slowly, tucking her wing tighter against the mysterious youngster who was born from storms. A mothers intuition always existed, even if they believed it didn’t. There was an emotional connection that is tethered at birth. Mothers tend to safely abandon their children when they were unable to care for them- not lose them in the middle of a monsoon. ”If you want to be like me, I suggest starting by making some friends. Everyone needs a shoulder to lean against. If you can be there for others, that is the greatest way to help everyone. Not everyone is so nice, and sometimes we just need good friends around here.” Lies, all of it lies. Elsa had a distinct lack of friends in her field of work. She was isolated on the Isle del Freakout; only accompanied by a completely insane bird. Her shoulder could barely carry herself. ”I must head out soon, dear Hera. But I hope to meet with you soon. I want to hear all about the adventures you will no doubt have.” She smiled warmly, content to stand there forever. Unfortunately, other duties called. But Elsa would linger for a moment, allowing Hera to step out from her wing on her own. Elsa couldn’t make the leap for her, and so this was Hera’s first move. ’Leave me. Don’t need me.’ She prayed silently.  

@Hera  ;-; this was so cute. I'm sorry it took me forever, but im glad to get this up. I think its a good wrap up point here, but I totally want to thread with them later. :3

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 08:47 PM