the Rift

Got Your Name On A Matchbook [Auri v. Vol]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
A smoky exhale left my lips, dissipating shortly after leaving my lungs. My pale, almost yellow, amber eyes surveyed the thistle meadow, my gaze unyielding and narrowed. It was a clear morning, no clouds scattered in the sky or fog lingering near the ground. The air was cool, not cold enough to leave me with a chill, just brisk enough to rejuvenate my spirit.

When I joined the Edge I made the decision to become a protector, a warrior. I had no qualms with fighting for what I valued, I saw a noble profession to pursue. My family, my small, broken family, was all I had. I wanted nothing more than to protect the little pieces of my shattered family, then one day, put us back together completely.

Unfortunately, my experience on the battlefield was lacking, though I knew both of my parents were skilled in combat. Considering my lineage, I figured I couldn't be too inherently bad at it. I planned for my mother to teach me eventually, but I didn't want to show up to a spar with her completely void of any combat experience.

For this reason, I was there, in the thistle meadow, standing solemnly amongst the verdant. My wings were pressed against my sides, a possible sign of my nervousness. My body was rigid, ears flicked back hesitantly. Anxiety coursed through my nerves, my desire to make my mother and sister proud being the only reason I didn't turn around already.

"Are there any here looking for a friendly spar?" I called reluctantly, my hazy breath billowing around my face, it's tendrils reaching into the air longingly (though the smoke was short lived, it always is). I shifted my weight from hoof to hoof, the ground firm enough for me to do this easily. Doubt and apprehension flooded my senses, making me wonder if I had just made a grave mistake by coming here.

WC: 319
Attack: 0/3
Setting: Thistle Meadow, cool and clear orangemoon morning (around 9 a.m.)
@Volterra
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Got Your Name On A Matchbook [Auri v. Vol] - by Auriel - 12-12-2015, 01:03 AM