the Rift

In All My Dreams I Drown [Open]

Kairo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 5by15f.jpg]
Kairo
Mare - Andalusian - 5yrs Old - 16hh  

She was oh so tired, exhausted really. It felt like eons since the ashen mare had slept. But she could not sleep, not yet. Kairo continued her trek, in search of something new, something interesting, something that showed her that she was finally far enough away from her home. Adventure was the very thing she was looking for and she wasn’t ready to give up and go to sleep. Helovia was a place of gods and magic, or so she had heard. It was that rumor that had made Kairo want to venture here in the first place from her home. Home was a little island far to the east that was much simpler. Species were secluded from one another and the most interesting thing that ever happened there was someone challenging for the herds leadership position. Quite a drag if you asked Kairo. The fantasy of beautiful creatures and stories of hybrid animals, the likes of which she had never seen, called to her. She could take it no longer, and set off on her adventure to the mystical “Helovia”. 

The mare couldn’t tell how long she had been trudging through the heavily vegetated forest but she knew that she must have gotten away from the coastline. She could no longer hear the crashing of the waves against the shore or smell the salty air. Instead her nares were filled with the strong scent of warm earth and she could hear the soft cooing of birds.

Kairo slowed her gait for a moment and turned her head to look at the sky. It was dust and she could see through the trees the yellow moon starting to rise. Soon it would be dark and Kairo wondered if she was destined to wander forever, in search of a fantastical dream and nothing more. 

"ooc: temp code till I can come up with a good one"

Messages In This Thread
In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-17-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-26-2015, 03:35 AM