the Rift

In All My Dreams I Drown [Open]

Kairo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 5by15f.jpg]
Kairo
Mare - Andalusian - 5yrs Old - 16hh  

Kairo smiled at the stallions compliment, it was more polite than anything else but she could appreciate his candor. He explained the lands of Helovia and the herd land he came from. He gestured to walk forward and she obliged. The fawn stag paced languidly and seemed more then happen to answer her questions. "I will be stopping to rest at nightfall but we should be at the edge in no time if we set off at dawn." That was more than fine with Kairo, her eyes felt heavy and she did feel safer knowing that she had a big strong stallion to protect her from any creatures of the night. Whatever that may be.

When Kairo asked about his reasoning for being in the forest, his demeanor seemed to change. The stag took a few tense moments to respond but finally did. "I met a friend at the Blood Falls. It is an eerie river to the north of here. The water is as red as dragons blood and the trees block the sun so much it’s almost as dark as night" It seemed as though not only were the beings here enchanted but so was the landscape. Wow, I’d love to see that sometime. Sounds spooky. The steel mare said with a grin and a soft laugh left her maw.

The pair walked for a short distance and it wasn’t long before the stallion slowed down as they approached a large oak tree. It was convex, and there was easily enough space inside for the two of them. Tilney beckoned for her to enter the cavern and she obliged. The stallion was quite a strange equine. He was very chivalrous for just meeting a stranger in the woods. Kairo hadn’t expected such politeness and it almost made her feel suspicious. Could he have an ulterior motive? The way he acted made it seem unikely however she wondered why he was planning to stay all night long in a cave instead of trekking back to his home. So how far is Worlds Edge? Any reason we won’t make it back there tonight? The mare said coolly. She then knelt down so that she could find a comfortable spot on the ground before sending her full weight carefully onto the damp flooring

"ooc: Thank you for waiting!"

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-17-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-26-2015, 03:35 AM