the Rift

In All My Dreams I Drown [Open]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

"It is very spooky indeed" He deepened his tone and narrowed his gaze on Kairo as he spoke, acting out some sort of spooky alter-ego. A smile however remained plastered on his lips and you could easily see how much he was smiling even through his sharp, fake and furrowed frown. He shook out his mane, the funny look falling from his face and his usual happy demeanor settling easily on his fawn countenance.

Shuffling into the tree hollow after the ashen fae he turned his golden bodice to face the world outside, Positioning himself so his head would remain almost outside of the grotto. Stretching back Tilney lowered himself to the mossy floor, his verdant eyes admiring the nature surrounding them. His colourless companion questioned him, Tilneys nose turning and his gaze twisting from the fauna outside to find the captivating crimson eyes of his companion. "It is all the way to the west of Helovia" He began, eyes sparkling. 
"Where we are now, The Threshold, is as far east as Helovia stretches. To get to the Edge it will take us most of tomorrow if you're quick! To get there though, we must go through the Deep Forest... And that's really not a place you want to find yourself stuck in at night!" He spoke with a laugh, but he was entirely serious. The stories he had heard of that place were vivid and scary enough to scare the most seasoned of warriors and wisest of elders.

He could hardly see Kairo now, the light had faded so so much. Fear began to set in; what if his secret was exposed this night? He couldn't let her find out about his embarrassing night-blindness. Turning his nose back to the woodland outside the light, along with his sight begun to fall from his eyes. He only had a few minutes, maybe ten at maximum to come up with an excuse to make himself scare. "Well, I will be outside... keeping watch" Awkardly he spoke.
Crawling from between the trees roots he fumbled between firs until he found a suitable space not far from where he had left Kairo to spend the night. 

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

not a problem <3 ive been waiting over a month for replies on other threads from some people! xD dont worry about it, + sorry I took so long replying, had alot of gatherings to get to over christmas!
hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas btw! <3 <3

@Kairo

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-11-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Kairo - 12-17-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: In All My Dreams I Drown [Open] - by Tilney - 12-26-2015, 03:35 AM