the Rift

[PRIVATE] when your heart's turned to gold

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Me!

A dragon?

Me!!

Isopia has come to learn that Hubris refers to other dragons this one - or at least, he did with the black dragon who accompanied Nymeria.

Show me

The girl had also learned that she could see through Hubris' eyes, and this proved very useful. When they spread out from each other in the air, suddenly more of the world was visible to Isopia, and she liked the vantage point it afforded her. In turn, Hubris liked the feeling of appreciation that wafted from Isopia's vast and sterile mind towards him. Hubris tucked his wings and flew lower, allowing his brightly saturated gaze to pierce through the canopy of trees. In her raven-form, Isopia too lowered herself down below the foliage so that she could better see. She flit between the boughs easily enough, switching between focusing on what Hubris saw, and what she saw.

And what she saw from his eyes made her heart skip slightly.

Volterra

Well. Of course it was. She couldn't go more than a few weeks without bumping into him, it seemed. Only now, their rolls were once again reversed. This was now the third time they found each other under these situations. Humourlessly, the girl wondered if it wasn't just dragons, rather than fate, that tied them together.

"Vadir?"

She echoed - her clear and cold voice dancing through the trees as her small blackened body drifted up towards a bough above the trio below. "What does that mean?" She trilled from above, folding her black wings tightly against her avian body, and peering down below. Beside her - nearly as large - Hubris landed. Their claws gripped the tree branch together, as companion and bonded of nearly equally size, perched.

isopia
in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
when your heart's turned to gold - by Volterra - 12-12-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-12-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-12-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-12-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-13-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-16-2015, 01:26 PM