the Rift

[PRIVATE] when your heart's turned to gold
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Nymeria...

Ophelia believed she had been fair. The girl tried to steal from the very being who wrought wars and was a thief for the majority of her life. She expected to succeed? Actions had consequences, especially if you tried to take from those stronger, more established and more powerful than you. Someone had to teach her this lesson lest she fall into the same pit of hatred in which Confutatis had found herself entangled. Even toward the end with Nymeria spewing whatever falsities she made up, she had tried to conduct herself kindly and realistically. Now, the argument lay on Nymeria's side and her actions would either strengthen or ruin whatever bond of family tied them loosely together.

She found it sad, honestly. But, she would protect herself and those she loved dearly without hesitation and with every ounce of force she could muster. Death did not frighten her, and she would fight to her last breath should the situation require. Perhaps this is what made her so dangerous.

The warm smile on her lips was patient and happy, and she stood back and let the dragons play. She notices Erthe standing on the edge of the gathering, and Ophelia softens, walking toward the poor, injured girl and hoping that their request at the veins would be answered so that she may be healed. They would go there soon, perhaps after this little meeting to congratulate her Nephew on the birth of his golden dragon.

Tinek had never met Hubris before, but he was welcoming. There was not a member of his species that he didn't like, he had found. And he stayed still on the ground while the little one smelled him all over. With a sly smile, he puffed a breath of frost to both show off (as dragons often do) and give her a taste of what it was life to feel an element deep within your lungs. The silver grinned a toothy smile at Hubris when he trilled a welcome, the expression one he learned from Comadre long ago. With deep, crimson eyes and spines along his back, he looked rather menacing, but his personality was anything but.

He rolled over onto his back and stretched out, staring at the new little golden one upside down playfully. One day, when he found a mate, he would be a good father. For the most part, Tinek left the brooding red male on his own. There wasn't any effort that could be made to change a made-up mind, but perhaps the friendly atmosphere and the joy of the occasion could be infectious enough to get him involved. He made an attempt to call over to the red though, just to give a friendly greeting before flopping over again.

Tinek may be royal, but deep down, his personality was more of a goofball than a king. He could gain ferocity and power if necessary though, and that was what was important.

"This winter breath, taste of death
Where iron meets flesh. we'll take it all"

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
when your heart's turned to gold - by Volterra - 12-12-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-12-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-12-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-12-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-13-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-16-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-16-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-21-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-23-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-25-2015, 01:34 PM