the Rift

[PRIVATE] when your heart's turned to gold
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia listened in mild amusement as the jealous Erthe seemed to try to hold her tongue but simply couldn't anymore. Funny how that little green emotion of envy had a way of chewing through your vocal chords, making you say things that you didn't truly mean. She knew how you could feel both jealous and glad for another at once - she had experienced it before whenever another of her friends found love and she did not. Now, she knew how foolish she had been. Little did she know, she had been waiting for the right male to come along, and in typical Torleik fashion, he was just a little late to the party.

Volterra's advice was solid, and then she watched the dragons play. Not until Erthe's question did she get shocked out of her memories, and she furrowed pale brows over her strange eyes, turning to look at the white filly. "Yes, Psyche was my aunt - my father's half-sister," she said quietly, narrowing her gaze ever so slightly. Who was this child's mother, and what quarrel did she have with the Empress? "She died. Murdered. By the Moon Goddess," Ophelia said coldly, still feeling anger and resentment in her heart over the pointless killings.

"Of course the goddess has some excuse for using Gaucho as a vessel for her own destruction, but they didn't have to die..." she trailed off, getting lost in remembering Hototo being struck down. Emotion rose to her throat and she quickly swallowed it down, shaking her head. "So I am not sure what it is you wanted to find, but she is gone now."

Tinek watched the child try to fly and snorted in amusement, rolling back onto his body and then standing on his four legs. He chuffed loudly enough to get attention and then spread his wings with instruction, readying them for flight. The poor child was trying to take on too many things at once; gliding was the best way to learn. Using sharp talons, he climbed up a rock and them jumped, tilting the angle of his wings until he slid gracefully back onto the ground.

He stared at the kid now, nodding to the rock. You try.

"This winter breath, taste of death
Where iron meets flesh. we'll take it all"

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
when your heart's turned to gold - by Volterra - 12-12-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-12-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-12-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-12-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-13-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-16-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-16-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Isopia - 12-21-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Ophelia - 12-23-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: when your heart's turned to gold - by Erthë - 12-25-2015, 01:34 PM