the Rift

[OPEN] Treading Water

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

The onyx winged mare replied smartly, and the beast chuckled, finding humor in that fact that Miseal would have said something exactly like that. He responds, trying again to explain the thoughts that swirled within him. "No, I mean like longer then civilization. Perhaps it is intertwined with godly wars? I do wish I knew the history of some of these scars." He speaks, eyes looking up and down the ruined bark. If only scars could speak, the world would be a place of much more knowledge. He looks upon the tree with respect, turning to the mare, letting his golds fall upon the eyes of a Ghost. "It has quite the strength, admirable even. I wonder what lies behind each scar." He adds, cursing his inner geek. Though the question remained true, what was the truth beyond the tree that help more mystery then it did bloodied sap.

There is a pause whilst they waited for the winged mare's reply, and as they wait he turns back to the so called Ghost. "Why Ghost?"' He ponders, damn he was just completely full of questions and wonderings and ultimate geekiness. Perhaps that these thoughts were good for him, anything but glooming, grey words was gladly accepted. He searches her face, the informant looking for cracks, for switches, anything that would allow him in, to allow him to press and poke. Even with fellows, Miseal still likes to truly know them, understand who they are, and why they are who they are. As much as the colored wanted to hide it, he was completely, annoyingly, a geek. Informant was just a cover.

OCC: short i know

</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
Treading Water - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Treading Water - by Riel - 12-18-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Treading Water - by Misael - 12-23-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Treading Water - by Ghost - 01-11-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Treading Water - by Misael - 01-28-2016, 09:44 PM