the Rift

[OPEN] The House of Wolves

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
The stallion's own words gave him reason enough to stop again, to consider what was being asked, and the honesty behind how he had replied. He used the silence in between his words and hers to mull it over further, to chew and ponder and think, did he have a place near to his heart, that held some significance, whether that be significance through positive or negative connotations? Grimalkin had not done much with his life - he intended to change that one day (-but when, how?-) - he had not experienced much in the way of hardship or trials, he had not loved (lust was a different matter), he had not felt strongly about any one thing - except himself. Selfish by nature, he had not really even seriously pursued his own self-improvement, despite wanting it lustily for many years.

I've really done nothing, he decided sourly, grinding his molars together in dissatisfaction at the thought. he thought with determination blossoming within him.

The mare spoke again, admitting something that raised mild interest within the steed. He allowed a brow to raise, his expression a practised reaction to something he found far more interesting than he wanted to admit. Was she a narcissist, a creature who sought to only inflict pain and torture upon one's self, for no reason, no rhyme or causation? Emerald eyes looked away from the horizon as he turned only his crown to reconsider her once more, (with a token glance at the wolf he most certainly had not forgotten about), his expression thoughtful, considerate. "Why do you seek to torture yourself?" It was possibly the deepest query Grimalkin had ever uttered - he did not know this mare, and yet he held this information about her, this token, this lesson, and he was suddenly very keen to learn more.
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 12-12-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Grimalkin - 12-23-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Grimalkin - 12-30-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 01-02-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Grimalkin - 01-05-2016, 05:07 AM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 01-05-2016, 10:16 PM