the Rift

Old Hats

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

The blue stallion was quick to act, so quick that when the gray filly tried to react in unison she ends up tripping herself with the root she had grabbed before. Tangled, sweaty and heart pounding, she draws in a desperate breath, exhaling a sigh before clumsily gathering her knobby legs beneath her and standing up again. It takes her a few minutes to wriggle free of the make-shift rope she got herself wound in, but finally she kicks off the last loop and jogs toward the open gash in the earth. Dust veils the group – she missed the whole thing. They all stood over a dirty battered golden body which seemed to move and breath and even gasp a few words. She picks up the pace to a rolling canter and comes to a graceful (surprisingly) stop beside the blue stallion, her pink nose hovering over the golden stranger's antlers. She catches herself being weird and looks to each side of her, a pale pegasus with bright eyes and big white wings and to her other shoulder is the blue stallion with peculiar bones sticking from his neck. She fights the urge to inspect them closer and pry with curious questions. Instead she takes a deep breath and through a chipper grin says, “Well that was a close one...” She looks around again before settling her sunny eyes onto the antlered stallion. “It's nice to meet you all, any way – I'm Macaria...and..are you ok?” She lets her gaze side from one wound to the next, trying to decide if he's just really dirty or really bruised.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Well i had a nicer post made up and through a series of bs events it's gone now :|
I'm so so sorry for the ridiculous heinous wait <33

@Evers @Tilney @Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Old Hats - by Evers - 12-12-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Darwin - 12-14-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Tilney - 12-14-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Macaria - 12-19-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Evers - 01-13-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Darwin - 01-14-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Time - 02-23-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Macaria - 02-25-2016, 06:35 PM