the Rift

Old Hats

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
You found the secret,
you’d kill it
just to keep it.
Darwin pushed and pulled and pushed trying to maneuver the caramel stag up onto the ledge of the cavern. His ears flickered to the sound of hooves scraping against stone and finally, with a great happiness within him, felt the stallion grip the ledge and begin to pull the weight off of him and his increasingly exhausted body onto stable ground. Flapping his wings a bit further for himself, he fluttered over to the top of the edge of the cave as well, standing beside the beast he knew not the name of as he collapsed and cried a thank you. Darwin dipped his head to him with a small smile and moved back over to Ever’s side. A small your welcome rumbled from his chest.

His attention was turned on the yearling again. Nodding to her he listened as she spoke. “I’m Darwin, and yes are you alright?” He questioned, tilting his head slightly. His ashy beard shifting with the movement. Ever’s voice hit Darwin’s ears and he turned his river stone gaze upon him, diligently listening to his brother’s voice. He watched as his brother looked to him, smiling and mentioning that he had grown. Darwin nodded, a smile crossing his own maw. “I’m no longer that lanky brown feathered butt, if that’s what you’re getting at.” A laugh escaped his lips. “I left here, a couple of years back. Found a band of Pegasi that taught me how to fly and fight.” He admitted, his ear flickering in slight distaste. “And managed to find my way back, I guess.” He shrugged with a roll of his ivory shoulders. “Why did you leave?” He questioned, his face losing its smile in a more serious notion. Wondering if Evers had fled for the same reason as he had.

"Talk."
darwin
image credits

HOLY CRAP I SUCK SO BAD I'M SO SORRY.
@Evers
@Tilney
@Macaria

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Old Hats - by Evers - 12-12-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Darwin - 12-14-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Tilney - 12-14-2015, 02:57 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Macaria - 12-19-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Evers - 01-13-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Darwin - 01-14-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Tilney - 01-20-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Old Hats - by Time - 02-23-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Macaria - 02-25-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Old Hats - by Evers - 03-01-2016, 10:22 AM