the Rift

The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

DEAD I AM THE DOG, HOUND OF HELL YOU CRY
DEVIL ON YOUR BACK, I CAN NEVER DIE

The sounds of happiness, of play, draw the skull-faced behemoth towards them. His dragons swoop and swirl above him, using their eyes to lend him an aerial view of a variety of sea creatures bounding and frolicking through the waves. Whilst Vérzés scoffs at the idiocy of the playing creatures, Vadir's emotions are less scornful, less condescending. The monolith is still getting to know the golden queen with whom he now shares his mind, but he's already noticed numerous differences between her and the bloodthirsty red. Perhaps it's her youth, and she will morph as she ages, but so far it is a relief to have a dragon with a slightly different personality to the crimson. She is ice to his fire; ironic given that he is the one with frost breath.

The Isles bring back wonderful memories of the slaughter of Gashad, and there's a dreamy look in the giant's eye as he prowls across the sand towards the water's edge. Waves lap gently at his massive hooves as he stands and squints out to sea, cursing his lack of wings. He could swim, of course, but how will that get him anything? Through the circling red and gold dragons, he sees the sea creatures throwing their orb through the air, and greed flashes in his eyes. That orb looks like it contains power, power that could further add to his strength and impressive armoury. Whilst Vérzés soars back towards him and nestles grumpily upon the young warlord's shoulders, Vadir remains gliding lazily around, her golden scales glimmering magnificently in the sunlight.

A pegasus mare flies towards the orb and tries to join in - the beast raises a sardonic eyebrow, but doesn't remark on it. Vadir resumes her circling, lazily beating her wings and admiring the scene below her with a cold, cunning precision. Then, with a tilt of her body, she swoops down towards the orb, aiming to grab it between her dextrous forepaws and drag it down into the water. From the shoreline, Volterra watches, intrigued. Vérzés, meanwhile, huffs in disgust and turns his back on the scene to preen his scales, his tail swinging idly across the stallion's back. ""

wishlist
Seeking: [Magic: Earth x Fire | Can create and animate golems made of stone with fire inside them.] No prior refusals.

Vadir tries to capture the orb and drag it underwater whilst Volterra looks on from the shore.

DEAD I AM THE ONE, EXTERMINATING SON
SLIPPING THROUGH THE TREES, STRANGLING THE BREEZE
aquila-chrysaetos.flickr

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Volterra - 12-13-2015, 03:22 PM