the Rift

The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Suddenly, one playful, lonely mare turned into a plethora of people diving and maneuvering. Horse after horse began flying and diving. Those who were present but refused to participate were goaded and poked by the playful creatures as they wished others to continue playing. Not to mention, those who seemed so eager to grab the orb were readily chastised. It almost made her wonder what the glowing orb ball thing was.

But of course, she is rudely interrupted by Alune who simply decides he needs to spray her. She gave him the evil eye, only to egg two dolphins to join in with him. She laughed, lifting her wing to protect her body as she began circling around. On the way back, she got as close to the water as she possibly could. As she passed by the trio of water guns, she dipped her wing to try and send a wave of water towards them. Though it wouldn’t really matter considering she was the one that was soaking wet.

Picking her wing back up, she decides to keep at this game of ball. It was a nice stress reliever, and honestly she was enjoying herself for once. Giggling, she dove after the orb, trying to knock the ball away from whomever had it, and continue this game of bump and catch. Edgar could hear her thoughts and he was quite angry he was not in on the action, but she gently reminded him that freezing everyone accidentally probably wouldn’t go to well. He reluctantly agreed and went back to stewing in his jealousy.

Wishlist
[Water x Fire (u) || Can summon ice that burns a specific part of the body, as well as attacking the nerves making the point of contact numb.]
No Prior Refusals
Elsa tries to spray Alune and the dolphins before then trying to knock the ball away from whomever had it to continue the game.
"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 11:00 AM