the Rift

The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well. I’ve never been licked by a dolphin before and let me tell you, it’s an interesting experience. It sent shivers down my spine but a delighted laugh escaped me. I mean, at least it wasn’t a shark, right? I would certainly get my revenge on any creature, land or sea, that tried to eat me - with sugar invading every blood cell and muscle their teeth would be rotted if they dared to consume me. One hell of a defense mechanism, as well as an attractant to the lovelier creatures that were interested in taking a sniff or lick.

I don’t get anywhere near the orb right now, there’s too many companions that are trying to snatch it away. The dolphins don’t seem to pleased about that - they’re more interested in keeping the game going. I can appreciate that.

The game keeps getting bigger as more bodies jump into the water to play and I whicker a happy greeting to Tangere when I notice her - wanting to move closer but as my clumsy legs splash against the water I’m afraid I might have only succeeded in soaking her instead. Oh well, all in the fun right?! I hope she doesn’t mind too much. I’m probably splashing pretty much everyone as I try to swim - it’s not a very graceful sight, I can tell you that. I keep wanting to leap up because I’m just so excited that this game is happening but all I really manage to do is get one or both of my forelegs above the surface of the water and then there’s splashes everywhere. I can barely see I’ve knocked so much water into my own eyes. But the orb keeps getting bumped around and I try to knock it with my little pink nose to get it back into the fray as I splash/paddle as best as I can to stay afloat.

~~~~~~~~~~~
wishlist
Magic: [earth x light | can craft addictive candies from plants, candies are sugary but reflect natural taste of plant]

no prior refusals but I would like to use 2 x Extra VOTG roll from my prize list

Johnny splashes Tangere (accidentally) and tries to bump the orb into the crowd (presumably after Elsa knocks it free!)
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 12:09 PM