the Rift

[PRIVATE] cold as ice [ Nymeria ]

Mbizi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Golden eyes scanned the horizon with intense feelings. Mixed feelings at that. There was anger, love, fright, confusion, and just about everything else you could think of. His heart tumbled and twisted, empty... hollow at fact. There is an ache about the air, pure air that was tainted by his unfortunate demons and hauntings.

Mbizi dived from the high tops towards the sand. While he dove, it was a slow descend, one where he got to take in all the beauty around him but it did nothing to him. Usually his surroundings meant more to him than anything else, they were the things that kept him moving for he had no one to love him like nature did but today was different.... Actually the past few weeks were different. Again it was that hole in his heart, that continually grew and became hollow. There was nothing left for him. He'd lived to be outcasted by all and now he was finally facing the truth that it was time to step forth from his hiding and prove them all wrong.

Prove that he was not an outcast, that his differences were only in appearance and that his soul was just like theirs. That he could be just as great as them and that he would but first he must find something worth proving himself to... and that would be a family. He watched the equids around here carefully from the sky, using his keen eyes from his eagle heritage to see them thoroughly. Their interactions were perfect. That is how he decided that a family is what he desires.

As he finally made it to the sand he stretched his large feet out. Toes spread far apart to evenly catch his weight with a graceful land. Large wings stretched to the side one last time before shaking and pulling themselves to his sides. His leonine tails did not move but instead drug behind him as he began an awkward walk down the beach. It had been a while since he moved on foot and the sand was not helping him at all.

OOC: Setting, nightfall is coming quickly but it is still a little lit by the setting sun on the horizon. I'm horrid at starting posts for some odd reason and I'm still a little rusty with typing for him because I've not quite figured out his placement yet. This is also a hangover post because I had an intense night so I apologize for anything weird, bad spellings, or things that don't make sense...

TAG(s): @Nymeria 

Messages In This Thread
cold as ice [ Nymeria ] - by Mbizi - 12-13-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: cold as ice [ Nymeria ] - by Nymeria - 12-14-2015, 02:46 PM