the Rift

Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
XIRA</style>
& Kye</style>

Nothing was comfortable anymore. She felt strange in her own herdlands- respected by her general, tolerated by her leader, perhaps even loved by her herdmate... none of it was what she wanted. Even the thrill of theft had lost its charm, especially after the conflict that had arisen in the midst of her brief kidnapping of the Foothills colt. More and more days went by where she simply longed to retreat into the oasis and surround herself with her past. She longed to remember the days where she had been happy and free, unbound by herd life. Why had she made this decision? Surely it had proven itself to be the wrong one.

And yet, if it was that simple, why was she staying?

She couldn't say. Perhaps it was the worst possibility: she was used to it. She had settled down. Kye seemed to nag her less about it, long less for the open, unclaimed skies. Was it really that simple, was she simply done with it all and resigning herself to this monotony? It was a dreadful thought.

She flew to the veins with gritted teeth and dissatisfaction hanging off her like a set of weights. On powerful wings she glided down to the shrines, absently wondering why she was here. For some escape, she supposed. For other time, her companion murmured into her mind as she landed before her and sat atop the Earth God's shrine. Yes, Xira thought- for another time of life to return to her.

[[Our Dearest Xira is looking fooorrrr: EarthxTime magic: Sense- Is able to detect what has or will happened in an area by touching the plants there. Appears in faint flashing sounds and images in the mind. Upgradeable to have a better hold on what happened, and maybe eventually see it as a projection before her. ]]

NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL PURIFY MY FOOLISH TONGUE.</style>

image by onigiri-kun @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark] - by Xira - 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM