the Rift

Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

"A short mare like you, seeing through time?" his voice sounds skeptical, even as his dark and callous eyes look over her strangely colored figure. At first, her pique in interest of him had been amusing, he guessed. There was something about him that intrigued these damn mortals, but what exactly it was, the God was uncertain. Perhaps, there was no answer to be drawn. He steps out from beside her, painted body of black and white, moving from her side to walk past her, a flick of his tail sending sparks of electricity out into the air.

With a smirk taking up his features, the God looks over his shoulder, spark of a horn sprouting out into a profile view. "I doubt you can even see above the grass." After his comment, a rumbling of the earth began. A frown takes over the stranger's face, the deity looking disgruntled and disappointed at the same time.

Damn that giant, he was swift. Looks like the God's time was already up for playing. In a flash of electricity, the deity disappears, leaving behind nothing for Xira but a mocking laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark] - by God of the Spark - 10-08-2012, 09:31 PM