the Rift

[OPEN] feigned umbrage

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Darkness falls, here comes the rain to wash away the past
                The mare mimics his actions, which he can’t decide whether it’s intended as mockery or not.  She seems to welcome the attention from his companion. Déodat stares in mild surprise as she welcomes the overbearing greeting from his companion. Odette often forgets her place he knows, but, he won’t draw her away.. She is her own being and he is simply her bonded not her master. When she opens her mouth again it only elicits a snort from him.
            As he circles her that familiar scent wafts into his nostrils.. It awakens that primal part of him that tries to sink it’s way into his subconscious. Déodat buries such desires, he’s not a creature driven solely by instinct. Yet he can’t quite shake it away all the way.. No matter how much he wishes to deny the desires of his flesh, he cannot ignore their existence.

“I’m doubtful I can indulge you.” He says, letting a bit of iciness slip from his tone. When the mare addresses his shepherd both ears pin against his skulls. It doesn’t offend him as much as it grates his nerves.. Why are so many of Helovia’s inhabitants such pests? He is almost regretting leaving the Basin.. The day is still young, though. There is still much time for her to leave and let him be to mind his own business.. No matter how might his body might be drawn to that familiar scent in the air.

“My name is Déodat.” He says before glancing down at his companion.  “This is my bonded Odette, who you seem so very fond of.”  "talk"
araxel

@Eira
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 12-14-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 12-30-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-09-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 01-15-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-19-2016, 01:06 PM