the Rift

[OPEN] In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

It was evening, the sun setting in the Orangemoon season, casting about a orangey sepia glow on the falls. I stood near one, water dripping from my muzzle as dew collected on my sensitive whiskers and coat. My blue eyes watched as the water cascaded down, the roar deafening me of anything else as I considered the truly massive power of the waterfall.

It seemed impossible, yet at the same time entirely making sense. The power making it truly a formidable presence, but soothing. It carried the power of water, yet the roar spoke of centuries of wisdom and travels, as the river would make it's way to the sea.

A soft sigh pushed from my grey lips, as I finally turned around, pulling myself away from the extraordinary phenomena. Away from the magnificent wonder. I had work to do. I knew only that I had to patrol with a man named Aaron, and that was literally all the information I had been given, besides that we where to patrol the falls themselves. For monsters, for any signs of more war. To protect the youth, and the elderly. This was the life of a soldier, and a heavy weight to bear it was. The lives of a whole herd depended on myself, and some other guy I didn't know.

It was a responsibility I now carried. That I now shared with others in my rank. I made the difference, I meant something now. And I could not let those who trusted me down.

" Aaron, join me now on our patrol, that is if you are present to hear me."

The voice that emerges from my vocal chords is that of a man, strong, and deep. Mature and prepared to take on the world, yet sad too. Sad like the heart inside. I was unsure if my partner heard me, but I hoped he would. Until he met me though I would begin, and I took my leave. Slowly making my way to the boarders of the Hidden Falls.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-15-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Aaron - 12-24-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 01-06-2016, 03:45 PM