Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
He was on his way, finally, to hunt down the home of his daughter and lover. He needed to make an entrance, one that would earn him a place within their icy home. Trepidation bubbled below the stoic exterior as the golden stallion moved proudly through the thickening snow. In his angst the stud hoped that there would be a fight along the way to calm his nerves.  Pausing the golden stud shook out his short black and white mane, attempting to clear his head.

Snow crunched softly under his large black hooves. Ilios knew he stood out like a sore thumb, but that was just how he liked it. Kind of hard to find a spar when you were hiding. A dark chuckle rumbled from his throat at the thought of jumping from shadow to shadow quivering in the dark. He had been warned of the basin since he could remember. The stallion could picture the scars lacing his mother's body and her ominous words of possible death if he ventured to close to the unicorns. No longer a defenseless colt the young man was knocking on the gate he had come to associate with death.

The sweet scent of a mare drew his silver gaze and sharp ears around. Already he was taking in their surroundings; the thick plush snow, the ebony and amethyst mare, and dark sky. She was lithe, delicate looking, the same height as his own fifteen hands. The breeding that sang through her veins also looked to have damned her strength, but blessed her endurance. He would have to play this one smart. He was sure she would be able to fight long after he ran out of steam. Confidently he made his way closer halting a few feet away to watch her for a moment. He could feel the fiery eagerness that accompanied battle rising in his chest.

Remembering his manners to male dipped his horned head keeping his wings pulled close. "Greeting miss, I am Ilios. I assume you are here for a spar?" He paused briefly for an answer before continuing, "I wish you luck." He gave them both a second before running straight at her. Carefully he kept his silver eyes upon her chest; easier to read her movements that way. Right as he reached her the stud ducked his head low and tossed it side to side. He was aiming to cut her upper legs or chest. If he could stay close and avoid her own razor sharp horn, he might stand a chance. Quickly he tried to side step to her left attempting to avoid her counter attack.
Speech
Words;; 437
Tags/OOC;; Attacks 1/3  0/1 defense Ilios enters the "arena" and introduces himself then runs right at her. He tries to cut her chest and upper legs, then he tries to step to her left side and avoid her attack.
Good luck! <3
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Me, Myself, and I[Zandora vs Ilios] - by Zandora - 12-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Me, Myself, and I[Zandora vs Ilios] - by Blu - 12-15-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Me, Myself, and I[Zandora vs Ilios] - by Ilios - 12-16-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Me, Myself, and I[Zandora vs Ilios] - by Blu - 01-10-2016, 11:06 PM