the Rift

[OPEN] You wanna get higher

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
ooc :: so i just made some changes on wappy's personality, instead of her being as developed as she was i decided i wanted a more, blank space, more to work with. So i'm just starting out with that so bare with me haha <3 (and wappy)

WAPREVAH

When I need the fire
You're always my lighter

The dark mare was quite proud of her most recent accomplishment, even though she was probably the lowest of the low in the pecking order. It irked her a little, but she was willing to let it slide this time. She was hoping to work her way up at some point. Taking her first steps out of Aurora Basin as a Phantom of the Basin she found herself heading further north. The chilly air felt somewhat soothing. The night was calm and no clouds could be seen on the sky. It was only covered with bright stars. Waprevah was pleased with her choice of destination but did not plan on staying for long. Perhaps only the night, then head back to the Basin. A promise echoed in her head, a long forgotten promise made by her brother. "Try your hardest to find a place for yourself Wappy, I know it will be hard for you, but do it for me...". 

The mare had disappeared from the Basin once but did not plan to do it again, not after re-joining. A part of her wondered if she would have come back if it wasn't for her brother's words and the respect she had for him. The other part of her told her to stop thinking and just doing her job. 

The snow covered her ankles but did not go higher. The flaxen liver chestnut had been walking for some time now but would stop soon to rest. She was looking forward to curling up in the snow and gazing at the stars without worrying she would fall into a pit and break her legs. After a few minutes, the mare was satisfied with her position. She folded her front legs, the cold snow shooting messages to her brain, but she ignored them. Once she was comfortable her skull covered face tilted upwards. Sparkling blue eyes stared at the stars that covered the dark night sky. A surprised smile crossed her lips when the colorful hint of an aurora began to show far up in the sky. Amazed, the mare gazed up, enjoying the peace and quite. 

@Archibald , open for anyone (:
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 12-15-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: You wanna get higher - by Cirrus - 12-17-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 12-28-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: You wanna get higher - by Cirrus - 12-29-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 01-29-2016, 10:53 AM