the Rift

[OPEN] You wanna get higher

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus the WindDancer
The mare rose swiftly, sculled face and horns poised to meet the starry-mare head on. The swiftness with which she moved caused Cirrus to step back, for her wings to drop open from her sides in alarm - such was the way of a pegasus, always ready to take flight should the need arise. Brilliant auroras still danced across her hide, and through the colours the stars could be seen twinkling and glittering - Cirrus glowed before the mare, a beam of cosmic wonder, and yet she only felt like another awkward young girl, not paying attention, tripping over her feet and forcing herself into social situations that she would have normally avoided.

No, no need to avoid it anymore, she thought, berating herself for living such a hermit life for too long. I can do this, she tried to encourage herself, though it did her little good - Cirrus was not a natural when it came to social interactions.

"Cirrus," the pegasus replied to the unicorn, nodding her tiara kindly, attempting to convince the other that she meant no harm, (and that she should not impale her with her rather sharp horns). "My name is Cirrus," she repeated, in case the unicorn missed it, or neglected to comprehend that the word she spoke before was indeed her name. "I promise I'm real," she added with a smile at the other mare's bewildered expression.

"Sorry if I woke you," what is it like to sleep in the snow? But Cirrus wasn't about to question the mare's intentions or actions - she herself had done some bizarre, questionable things over the years, she could hardly judge another for doing something where the meaning couldn't be quite deciphered. "Who are you?" she asked at last, wondering, praying, hoping she wasn't being too forward, or pushy, or maybe she wasn't being open enough?

The pegasus shuffled her wings back closer to her barrel, as she awaited a response with a kind, quiet expression upon her countenance.

eagle-cry-designs | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Waprevah
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 12-15-2015, 08:05 PM
    RE: You wanna get higher - by Cirrus - 12-17-2015, 04:13 AM
    RE: You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 12-28-2015, 10:34 AM
    RE: You wanna get higher - by Cirrus - 12-29-2015, 01:12 AM
    RE: You wanna get higher - by Waprevah - 01-29-2016, 10:53 AM