A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
Tembovu joined them soon after she did, coming to stand by her side and Alysanne turned to offer their king a small smile in greeting but her attention quickly returned to Evangeline and the young male standing before them. He didn’t seem particularly pleased at the added company, standing quietly through her arrival and only speaking when Tembovu had asked him a direct question. The answer stunned her - green eyes widening in surprise just for a moment as she looked to Evangeline for confirmation. She had suspected that Evangeline had been a mother - the way she had handled Naerys had made it seem so obvious - but she had never asked about it. And he was young, younger even than Naerys.

Not knowing if Evangeline had just not made it public that she was pregnant and had a foal, Alysanne accepted that she had missed the signs because she had been too locked within her own mind following the invasion. She felt such a growing kinship with her fellow Moon Doctor but it would seem that there was so much that they didn’t know about each other. Perhaps that was why they could lean on one another, why their friendship worked. Alysanne readily accepted the weight of Evangeline’s past without needing to hear all the details - they had lived full lives before meeting one another, after all.

Recovering from her shock in time with Evangeline’s warning words, Alysanne might have smiled if the occasion called for it. Yes, there was no doubt that the red mare beside her was a mother - it shone in her through and through. More so with her despair, a feeling that Alysanne knew all too well.

“Welcome home then.” She offered quietly to the feathered colt, a small smile growing as she tried to guide the conversation into welcomes and introductions instead of scoldings and uncertainties. “I’m Alysanne and this is Tembovu.” She nodded to the horned giant at her side before looking back, wondering what the colt’s name was and hoping that he would be staying around for a while.

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-15-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 12-15-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-15-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 12-15-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Alysanne - 12-15-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Tembovu - 12-16-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-16-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 01-03-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Alysanne - 01-06-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Tembovu - 01-10-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 01-18-2016, 04:06 PM