the Rift

[OPEN] Pardon my fit

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The little feathered friend of Torleik had summoned him with as much exasperation as he expected, but he followed obediently. He had been laying low since his unintended speech and welcomed the opportunity to wander anyway, and he looked forward to seeing how Torleik was doing. He hoped that the stallion was well, as he should be. Even without being involved in a herd dynamic, he and Ophelia should be just fine. Both were strong and powerful, so they should be okay.

The terrain was easy beneath his cloven hooves, even covered in bright, fiery leaves. Trees were shedding as the winter seasons approached, and he grumbled at the thought of snow. He hated snow. Perhaps he would go visit the Dragon's Throat during the winter season? That would be much better, he thought, than being stuck in the frosty cold and having to forage with his nose stuck in the wet chill. It was a wonder at how long he remained in the Aurora Basin for this very reason. It spoke to his loyalty, even if he did turn coat in the end.

Ulrik saw Torleik waiting in the middle of the meadow, and he nodded as he approached, grunting his hello without an intelligible word. He wondered at how low Torleik looked, sad and tired, and he frowned. "You have nothing to apologize for and no reason to justify your actions," he said firmly. He did not expect nor want Torleik to feel regret for his actions. If this was the path he chose, it was the right one for him. "We are... family," he said, starting to truly understand what that word meant.

"We don't have to live in the same place for that to be true." Ulrik shrugged slightly, his usually active lion's tail still behind his legs and bronze attention focused on the male in front of him.

table by tamme | |art by lunarblues

@Torleik

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Pardon my fit - by Torleik - 12-16-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Pardon my fit - by Ulrik - 12-16-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Pardon my fit - by Erthë - 12-16-2015, 07:12 PM