the Rift

[OPEN] Pardon my fit

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

There was so much in this world Erthë didn't understand. It did not but her down though, but rather picked her up, led her own as a reason to keep moving. If there was ever a driving force in her life, it was the pursuit of knowledge, of understanding. Call it nosy or meddling or overly curious; she called it eager to learn, which was why she followed the bearded stallion as he left the Edge on the beckon of the bird-cat thingy (it was the first time she'd seen a griffin, another reason to stick around and find out more!).

It was with some measure of apprehension she tailed the large unicorn, however. Unlike Tembovu this man did not inspire confidence, nor did he look very reassuring. She couldn't fool herself into thinking he would be happy to see her skulk around in his wake, nor was she sure the man he met up with would be pleased to see her. Erthë knew neither of them, and the first encounter had been far from pleasant.

But still. She was curious, wanted to know what they were talking about - so she followed and tried her best to stay hidden, inconspicuous and unnoticed as she made her way closer to the men - close enough, hopefully, to hear what they were saying.

Now she could have just walked up to them and tried to join in with their conversation, but what would ever have been the fun in that?  

Small, woolly ears pricked eagerly when Ulrik spoke, straining to catch his words as she lurked behind a particularly high cluster of thistle pods, nearly holding her breath from fear of being discovered. She thought it sounded like they were talking about the disaster of a meeting, and something about family... Oh, it was impossible, she couldn't hear anything!

Biting back a desire to repeat several of the juicy words Torleik had taught her - unintentionally, of course - at that same meeting, the filly tried to wriggle her way a tiny bit closer, edging ever so quietly towards them; crouched, wings tucked close to her sides and a look of grave-side seriousness on her face.

Ah, Mother would be so proud if she saw her now. Being all sneaky and stealthy!

ERTHË
I think of love but let it pass
It       feels       like         fire    
but it won't last
image credits

@Torleik

Feel free to discover her, kick her nosy butt and send her home if you want. x3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Pardon my fit - by Torleik - 12-16-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Pardon my fit - by Ulrik - 12-16-2015, 12:50 PM