the Rift

[PRIVATE] Knights and Damsels

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Give us all the storybook told me - the faith and the glory, till my kingdom comes

Asha. Hotaru had the wind in her ears and destruction in her marrow, could not hear, think, breathe beyond the horror she had conjured. Her flanks were damp and shining in the pale grey light, sinking and expanding with her breaths. And yet her heart remained steady, pounding like war drums in the blood of her ears until the wind and her own body created a tempo she almost wantd to dance to. Alice's voice cut through it all, and at last Hotaru could hear the clattering of hooves racing towards her. Would have spun to face the intruder, horn and magic at the ready, if Alice had not labeled the intruder by name before she even had the chance. 

Still she turned, ears pricked and eyes bright with awe at her own abilities. Until they fell upon tear stained cheeks, a tender mouth that croaked her name, eyes wild beneath the pale of his face. Her heart stuttered, tripping and speeding in her chest to see him so distraught, and instinctively turned fully to face him as panic swept over her. He was her friend, perhaps her only friend. What beautiful bird has been struck from the sky to make you cry this way, my friend? "Ashamin?" It came tripping out of her mouth like a bemused benediction, legs already carrying her instinctively towards him as Alice paced at her side. Help, heal, protect, the urges kept telling her, heart skittering like skipping stones against the pool of her soul. 

And he was there, croaking his request, one she couldn't deny even if the gods had commanded it. "Of course," she answered before the words had barely left his tongue, for there had never been any other answer. Stepped closer and extended her muzzle, naked worry on her pretty face. "What's wrong? What can I do?" She had so much at her disposal, surely it would be enough to lift him from the pit of his anguish. She could save him, if only he would grasp her hand, sacrifice what meager pride he may have in her presence and allow her to aid him. She would purify him, just as he had kept silent vigil over her own tear-stained reckoning and let her bleed herself clean in the safety of his presence. 

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Knights and Damsels - by Hotaru - 12-16-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Hotaru - 12-18-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Ashamin - 12-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Hotaru - 12-28-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Hotaru - 01-27-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: Knights and Damsels - by Ashamin - 01-30-2016, 08:44 AM