the Rift

[OPEN] Never the right time, to say goodbye...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia and Gull
Waiting was the worst part, why couldn't everyone just show up now? She longed to get it over with; to be done and head to her new home. Gull still had no idea what was going on, and the stallion needed to know. How would it look if one day she was on the Islands with a baby that looked like him and he just happened along? A shiver ran up her spine at the thought. Did Gull even have or want kids? Reassurance wafted through her mind, easing the sore edges of her nerves. 'Thank you Penna.' She could sense  his soft smile as he finally found Areli and Bee. He dove talons gently pulling her mane before landing calmly in a tree. He screeched time after time before flying slowly through the trees back towards his bonded. He was sure the young filly would follow him not that he had thoroughly annoyed her.

'Almost there.' He spoke softly into her head sending calming waves of support to her. Taking a deep breath the cream and teal dove smiled softly as they came through the trees. The falcon landed carefully upon her scared withers, feeling it would be best to be close to her. Her daughter's sweet voice drew a kind smile to the mare's face. How could she have done this to Areli, and how was she ever going to explain to her innocent little girl what had happened. "Yes my sweet baby, I have something to talk to you about."

She paused gathering her thoughts and courage before starting something she feared would be the end. "You know I love you very much and I will always be here for you." Honey eyes sought out her golden gaze begging her to understand. She could feel the fear and anxiety pulsing through her with each heart beat. "Areli, I'm leaving the Falls." The words blurted from her tender muzzle as she gazed sadly at her daughter.

"I've tried to save you from the truth of my life, but your father and I have had a falling out. My heart is not with him and I need to be away from him." She gulped roughly a lump forming in her throat tears fighting to fill her eyes. "I'm going to live in the Riptide Islands. You... You're going to be a big sister my sweet daughter. I would love for you to come live with us, but I will not push you. Just know I will always be there if you ever wan tor need me." Her skin crawled with panic. Would Areli call her nasty names and attack? No no, her baby girl would never do that. She was sure the smoky black filly would be more of the, 'I'm disappointing in you.' that would break your heart worse than an attack. "Areli, please understand..." Her voice was hardly more than a whisper as she begged for her to understand.
Words;; 429
Tags/OOC;; @Areli
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never the right time, to say goodbye... - by Parelia - 01-04-2016, 01:36 AM