the Rift

Dance away the night

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The EARTH has music for those who LISTEN
Just as she was really staring to enjoy her nap a deep voice drew her silver eyes open. She felt no fear as the antlered mare looked upon the hulking stallion. He wasn't much taller than herself, but his mass made up for that. He was a gorgeous dark Palomino with a plethora of white feathers. Handsome antlers adorned his bearded dome; it was all set off by stunning emerald eyes. It took her groggy brain a second to realize what he had said to her. When it finally sunk in the mare smiled and battered her ghostly eyes at him playfully. "Thank you handsome. It would be quite a let down if I stopped then, huh handsome?" Her voice was a tender purr as she swayed into motion towards him. Her round hips swayed along with her dainty head. The feathers decorating her neck and horns swayed along with her body. No matter how tired she was the mare would not deny her audience, especially when there were as appealing as this one.

Before her quivering bodice could reach the beast mare appeared. She paused in her movements her smiling growing as she took in the familiar figure. Sweet laughter tinkled from her velvety lips as Elsa spoke. "I assume neither of you remember me?" She smiled warmly, unconcerned that the winged mare and her odd bird, didn't remember her. "I met you here long ago, and said I wished to roam free. I suppose that has changed now." She turned her head towards the stallion her smile twisting seductively, "I don't suppose you would like to join us would you, sir?" Teasing, only slightly, she battered her eyes again hopefully. He would be a fun play toy to keep around, but the dancer was sure there would be any other stallion in the World's Edge.

Turning between the two she spoke again, "My name is Tiva by the way." Quietly she watched the two, and bird, curiously. How would the stud take her offer? Was she even allowed to offer the other a home, yet anyway? Her head tilted as she pondered the thought for a moment, then decided she really didn't care. If her new home wouldn't allow her to offer another traveler a home, they would have to get over it. Her flirtatious slowly moved over the stud-muffin sincerely hoping he would follow them home. "So what do you say big boy?" She winked playfully at Elsa, enjoying the attention she was getting.

Talk
Words;; 416
OOC/Tags;; So sorry I'm so late xD She will be going to the Edge! @Elsa @Grimlakin Sorry if it double tags!
tiva
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dance away the night - by Tiva - 12-16-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 12-17-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Elsa - 12-17-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Tiva - 01-09-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 01-09-2016, 06:28 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Elsa - 01-10-2016, 10:56 AM