the Rift

Dance away the night

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Handsome, she called him as she thanked him, smiling and purring like a cat who knows just how to use her beauty and her claws in one smooth motion. The stallion smiled in return, a roguish expression, his eyes easily betraying the hunger, the lust within his loins her mere presence caused him - and yet, he restrained such expression just as easily when their time together was swiftly cut short by the entrance of another, winged mare, whose very presence spoke of icy winds and wintry days. Grimalkin nodded his head even as he observed the newcomer with quiet thoughtfulness, hearing her words with mild interest. It would appear the steed was in the presence of royalty, the very Queen of the World's Edge was present, mingling with such commoners as those who lingered in the Threshold. He supposed it was good politics to run a herd that way - lead by example, show you were willing to be your own emissary, and hope that others would feel inspired to upkeep the beliefs you demonstrated.

He wondered if someone from the Basin would attend the Threshold tonight.

Grimalkin's ears swivelled as the mare gestured seductively, a brow raising, a hint at the interest he truly held deep within him, a lust he held at bay while there were eyes of judgement nearby. Just you wait until we are alone, his deep, emerald eyes seemed to say, even as he heard her offer of a home he wasn't sure she was a part of yet. With a lopsided smirk he replied easily, his deep voice presenting his words with an accent that labelled him as non-Helovian birth. "My home lies North m'lday,", he began, tilting his generous antlers so that they motioned slightly to the northern reaches of the realm. It was no entirely the truth, nor a lie: Grimalkin intended on returning North, he simply wasn't in a hurry.

"But I would hardly be a gentleman if I did not accompany you west for time - if you would allow it, my queen." He addressed both mares with a curt politeness that hid the desire within him. It would be interesting, perhaps enlightening, for the steed to attend these ladies for a time - perhaps he would be rewarded for his efforts by gaining some longer alone time with Tiva - there was no use returning to the northern reaches of the realm empty handed after all; he may as well attempt to learn something on this sabbatical he was taking from a life of responsibility and herd life.

@Elsa
@Tiva
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Dance away the night - by Tiva - 12-16-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 12-17-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Elsa - 12-17-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Tiva - 01-09-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 01-09-2016, 06:28 AM