the Rift

[OPEN] Gembonds

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

The filly turned her attention back to the Seer and tilted the small head curiously as she mused over his words. What use gems might be in the making of paud... pauldrons was more than she knew, and it intrigued her even more to think that the stallion not only knew lots about the Lady Moon but could craft too.

Grinning her appreciation over his remark about her magic she nodded, though was far more focused on the reason why they were there than on the magic that turned the air around her into a misty, glittering haze of cold.

"Sure, it's this way" she replied and pointed her nose to one of the side passages. Slow due to her limping stride but determined nevertheless the filly shuffled past her master and started down the tunnel that emerged in a cavern full of glowing plants, then further in on another path again until the curious glow of moss and lichen faded. A strange blue glow took over instead as the material of the walls and ceiling changed. Rough, solid rock was replaced by the faceted surface of crystals, thousands upon thousands of them that reflected whatever light that managed to trickle down though cracks and fissures in the ground.

"Here's the place!" she said redundantly, and listened with twitching ears as her voice was picked up by the glittering facets and thrown around the room in endless loops. Glancing over at Alune she grinned a little, excited to see his reaction, and continued further into the room - carefully, because the floor soon became covered in crystals too and they were both sharp and slippery under her feet.

"Pretty, isn't it!? I'll help you pick, just tell me which ones you need. Do you think the Lady will answer if we call on her? She doesn't seem the type to come when people ask her to, and I don't want to make her angry by being annoying." Erthë frowned as she eyed the glittering diamond fragments that littered the corners, outwardly looking entirely focused on the task of choosing gems even though her mouth kept bringing her from topic to topic in rapid, restless streams of thought.

"It'd be really wonderful to see her again though, I can't wait until we get back home! How will you summon her? Can I be there when you do? It must be wonderful to be Seer, also I didn't know you could make stuff too. Do you use glass like the Glaziers, or something else?"

After rummaging through a particularly shiny pile of gems she emerged with a thin, dangerous looking shard between her lips and held it out towards the Seer, query in her eager eyes as she bade him approve or discard it. Once he had decided where she ought to put it she put it in its proper place and added again, with a kind of fierce curiosity;

"Oh, and what are 'pauldrons?"

Erthë
the      night      is      calling      my      name

image credit

@Alune - sorry for the wait, and for the rambles ;__;

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Gembonds - by Alune - 12-16-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Gembonds - by Erthë - 12-16-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Gembonds - by Alune - 12-16-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Gembonds - by Erthë - 01-14-2016, 04:15 AM