the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her light cream hooves floated over the sandy shores. The stunning mare's pale coat glistened in the sun, not making a single sound. She looked like she could walk on water with how perfect her precise steps were.  Long tresses of her mane and tail swept over the sand kissing it with a sweet touch. The sun's rays glowed on her opalescent horn as she made her way down the beach. She looked of royal descent with a cunning personality hiding behind her brown sugar face. Raeden was a mare that could bring the most self confident mare think she was not good enough. Her personality flourished in the presence of any possible king. She was always a charming mare, but when a hansom stallion was around that was a different story.

The small deer trailed beside the stunning creature with quick steps. Tin was very well matched to Raeden. His elegant antlers grew from his small skull. They towered him with a unique pattern that is not typical for a deer. His bright green eyes followed her teal and silver flecked orbs. His pelt was a chocolate brown with beautiful black marking, making this little guy stand out from the rest. Rae looked to the companion with a smile as they walked along the beach together. She was a mare that caught the eye of a simple passing gull. Rae knew her looks could get her anywhere she wanted to go in life, but it was how she played her personality that made her a double threat. The light hooves came to a halt as she turned to look across the ocean It is so beautiful here, don't you agree Tin?[/font][/size][/color] Her sweet honey smile dripped across her maw looking to the creature. She was alone with her one and only friend, and for once she wished someone would come along.

Raeden grew weary of looking for the perfect king. She had been wondering around Helovia for so long. At this point she figured no one will ever claim this princess to be their queen. The thought upset the sweet mare causing her to pin her ears and pick up a small rock. She threw it will all her mite into the ocean skipping it until it sunk to its death. Teal orbs watched it sink to the bottom, it was like her self. She felt so heavy in her heart, but was light enough to skip through life with out sinking. What would happen if she were to stop skipping, would she sink like the little black rock? Raeden let a huff leave her maw as Tin nuzzled her shoulder. I guess I am not good enough for anyone to care about me. She looked to the small deer creature as the smile flew from her maw. She stood at the edge of the water looking out into the unknown. The bright blue water lapped over her perfectly colored hooves as she brought her self to a small smile again. She knew the gods had something in store for her, she just had to wait for it.  

words

Image Credits

OOC: Sorry it kinda sucks its a bit late over here, she will get better! 

@Rexanna
@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 01-12-2016, 09:08 PM