the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Golden ears flicked to her someone coming someone nearing her. Her nerves started to tense up as the steps grew closer and closer. Who would be wondering on the beach right now . Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath hearing a deep rumbling voice“My lovely woman, I am certain that cannot be true Her teal eyes flicked open as she turned to look over the creature who had spoken to her. The sun glistened down on the mare lighting up the silver flecks in her orbs. Holy baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He was an extravagant creature towering over her female form. Her small body was nothing compared to him. His white hooves blended into the sand and the beautiful markings over his muscled hansom body. As she was looking over the stallion Tin nudged her 'Pick Jaw off Ground now and talk' he chuckled a little looking back to the stallion.

Raeden smiled quickly and listened to him speak his name. "Tembovu " she whispered softly to her self like with a ghost like hum. He was a king... how much more perfect could you get! Her long tail flicked across her back and landed in the lapping water under. She could not keep her mind in focus, it was sailing away with thoughts that she never had. Raeden dipped her head lightly to the polite King. She could not keep the smile off her face as she went and spoke with her angelic voice. I'm Raeden. I left this place awhile ago, I just returned. You may know Hotaru , she is my twin sister . I do not think I have ever seen you around here before. It is a pleasure to meet you Tembovu. She chuckled lightly dipping her head softly This is Tin, he is my companion. She looked away in a charming as the little stag dipped his head down in greeting to the large king. It has just been a bumpy road for me lately. I am kinda lost with my self, just stuck in a hole. I come home and my sister is Lady of the Basin, and I have done nothing with my life. I am in no comparison to her, when it use to be the other way around. Life is dragging my butt through the sand right now, and well now I am rambling... She trailed off in explanation to why she felt what she said. The golden mare looked down to the sand as she spoke. He had to know Ru and what would he think of her knowing her sister is a Lady, and she was nothing. Rae meant nothing to Helovia, she was just another typical unicorn. At least that is what she thought of her self right now...

Image Credits

OOC:: Sorry it took so long!! I will be quicker with all the DRAMA!!

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 01-12-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 03:20 AM