the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
He saw her tense upon his approach and unease shot through him— why would such a lovely mare be nervous at another’s nearing? A black-rimmed ear splayed sideways at the troubled thought. Though it quickly snapped back forward as the woman turned to him, sea-foam eyes ringed in thick lashes wide-eyed and meeting his own, surprised blue depths. The moment of equivalent stupefaction was short lived, for the handsome deer at her side was nudging and a smile quickly radiated across her face.

His head grew slightly higher in response to her smile, as quick as it was, for it made her lovely features of pale gold glimmer in the shore’s light. Perked ears shivered at the soft hum of his name, and how could a lonely man miss the sensual flick of her tail as she so softly sounded his name? His nostrils quivered once, trying to pick out her scent among the bouquet of the sea, kelp, and sand. But the distance was too great to detect such a delicate thing in the ocean’s brisk breeze— so he takes a few steps closer, bringing his ivory hooves to the water’s edge as she speaks.

The King, in fact, did not know of Hotaru— though, he realized he should as Raeden described her as the Basin’s Lady. He had met only Deimos… Perhaps he owed a visit to all the herdlands? If only to introduce himself. He looks towards Tin as she introduces him, “You’ve certainly a handsome companion,” his low voice rumbles, for indeed the Cerndyr is striking.

He listens, in silence, at the self-deprecating monologue the beautiful woman spoke. And, sadly, he lost her lovely gaze to the ground as she trailed off, defeat etched in he words and slender, (sensually feminine, he noted) body. He wavered for a moment, trying to not cave to the study urges her melodic voice and alluring physiques sent rippling through his barrel. He tried to embrace a sense of chivalry for the sad woman… But compromised half-way.

Stepping closer, hooves breaching the foamy shores, he dropped his great head low so that his eyes might meet her downcast gaze, and in doing so, he brought his muzzle close to her own. Warm breath mixing near her delicate nostrils, he finally caught her scent, and smiled lopsidedly, “You do not look ‘lost’ or ‘stuck’ to me, Raeden,” his low voice rumbled around her name. “Beautiful and between adventures, perhaps. But I am sure you have done, or will do, more than ‘nothing with your life,’” warm words ended as navy eyes peered up, searching for her silvered green gaze.
image | bckg

@Raeden @Rexanna if Rex wants to come play, now? :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM