the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

It had been awhile since I had spent time on an adventure. Between the frustration of becoming pregnant and the idea that perhaps Ashamin wouldn't want anything to do with it, I knew that I needed something to keep my mind off of it. So away from the Basin in the cold, I went. I traveled over various parts of Helovia in my attempts at finding something relaxing. After a long journey, I caught the scent of the ocean nearby. My heart began to beat and jump, my swollen stomach felt heavy but healthy, which was really all I could ask for. I carried a glow against my complexion, cream and golden body adorned with golden trinkets fit for a queen. A stature of which I wasn't, but a small part of me yearned for power. Just not like this.

I worried a lot with this pregnancy, considering how my last one turned out. Everything I did seemed to revolve around making sure that I was safe and the little heartbeat within me would be safe too. Nothing would come between me and this child, not like the last time. So I followed my intention on finding a peaceful place to rest. The ocean seemed like the perfect spot. I could feel the memories of meeting Tembovu here, realizing just how powerful a love could be. But I also felt pain and upset at the idea that perhaps we weren't meant for one another. Pain and upset at the idea that we needed to try and live our own lives - away from one another.

But as I pulled toward the ocean, feeling the sand beneath my hooves, I caught the scent of the Elephant. My heart lept and my blue eyes scanned the waters edge in search for the mammoth. Once my eyes spotted him, my heart seemed to stop. I felt my breath catch in my lungs and I lowered my head into the grasses again, seeing him close with that other golden mare made me think that perhaps we would be better off alone. But I couldn't help than to be a bit jealous. The hormones from the pregnancy seemed to cause me to be even more of an emotional wreck than I already was. A thought of which I couldn't even fathom.

I thought about leaving. Letting the two of them have their own time together. Yet, there was a part of me that wanted him to see me. To remember me. I was greedy in that way. I sighed to myself, but approached the two nevertheless. Ears flickering back and forth in a show of my awkwardness and frustration. "I would be careful of handsome stallions giving advice. It might result in something unlucky." Blue eyes cascaded down to the downtrodden mare that resembled a lot of Hotaru, the one that had just promoted me not long before I grew pregnant. I flashed a glance toward Tembovu, jealousy read all over my face that I knew he could read, but I was unsure if the mare could. I just knew that deep down inside me, the only mare I wanted him to speak beautiful words to was me. I was a horrible being for thinking it. But I shifted against my weight, swollen barrel of an obvious pregnancy and hoping perhaps the mare would think the child was his.

"talk"

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.

@Raeden @Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 01-12-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 03:20 AM