the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

As her teal eyes gazed down she was only met by the gaze of the King standing before her. His deep blue eyes looked into the silver speckled orbs of her own. His large muzzle grew close to hers. The warm air flooded the soft gold fur around her crowned skull. Her petite sculpted nose reached out further to almost touch his cream and chocolate muzzle. Raeden smiled brightly with the kind words of the King, she could'nt help but feel the little butterflies dance in her stomach You are too kind my king. Her sweet honey laced voice dripped from her maw. Maybe you can help me find my way to where I really belong. That is if you are willing, or have the time to do that. Her light voice rung in the air around the two unicorns. Raeden finished with a sweet smile gliding over her beautifully colored maw. She turned her charm level to one hundred as she took a step closer to the Elephant like stallion. Her cream hooves shined with the wet sea foam sweeping at her hooves. The wind blew the tresses of her long mane and tail towards the stallion along with her sweet brown sugar scent. As her sliver flecked eyes gazed over his hansom body she heard the shrill tones of another mare.

As the other creature spoke she flicked her opalescent crown towards the golden girl. Tin on the other hand flicked his ears back as his heavily antlered skull looked at the female. She came off with a smart ass remark about sweet words from stallions. Raeden listened to her with swiveling ears. I would be careful of handsome stallions giving advice. It might result in something unlucky. Her silver and teal eyes almost rolled at the comment she made. Then Rae started to look over her golden body. She was clearly swollen with a child. Her orbs then began to watch the expression's on her face. Did she sense some jealousy radiating from little miss sunshine? Tin looked to Raeden with a little smile someone might be a bit jealous.... Raeden nodded her head then looked to Tembovu. At this point she wondered if these two might of had some history together, because clearly little miss sunshine was not happy about her.

Well it is never polite to assume someone wants to take advantage of you, now is it? It would be like me assuming that you are jealous of something. Never judge someone until you get to know them. Her sweet voice danced through the air as she still stood in front of the stallion. She knew the tricks of other mares all too well, and this one was not fooling her. The sun peeked from the clouds with another gust of wind blowing her mane and tail again towards the stallion. The subtle cloud markings danced across her golden sugar pelt. The sun caught all good angles of her toned body as she spoke again. Pleasure to meet you too... she spoke looking away from the mare. I am Raeden, and this is my companion Tin. I do not think I have met you in my previous travels. She looked over the mare trying to figure out if she has seen her before, but she hadn't. Raeden then looked back to Tembovu to see how he would respond to the mare. thoughts ran through her mind wondering where this mare was from and who she was. There was clearly some feelings this mare had for the elephant king, but maybe she was wrong. It might just be the pregnancy raping her hormones.

Image Credits

@Tembovu @Rexanna

OOC:: Let the drama filled fun begin!!

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM