the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Emotions went flying, Tembovu exploded with fire towards Rexanna as words spat from his large maw. Teal eyes watched the drama unfold in front of her beautiful specked orbs. Clearly these two knew each other, clearly they loved each other at one point of time. She spoke of her sister she knew she was a kind soul, much kinder than her self. She dipped her head as she spoke of her promotion. She smiled softly as the mares kind words flowed from her golden maw, then a firework sparked between the two ex-lovebirds. Her mouth frowned slightly as they spat words at each other. She starts saying this so called Ashamin would not come to her. That was her fathers child correct? why would he not come? Her teal eyes softened in sorrow as she looked to the Elephant king. Then they caught the attention of the whispering waves under her feet. She watched them flow back and forth, as the foam collect in the long strands of her tail. A sigh left her maw as she tried to give the two their space.

Rexanna then spoke of him having a child with some one other than her. What the hell was going on. She looked up to Tembovu as he apologized for everything that was going on. Then her eyes flicked to Rexanna as she also spoke of being sorry for their actions. Raeden dipped her head to both No need to apologize... As long as you will be fine Rexanna . she tried to smile, she tried to be kind to the mare. Her skin then felt the warm touch of Tembovu as his large maw touched her withers. She looked to him with a sweet smile reaching out to touch his neck in hopes of some comfort as she started to follow behind him. Then Rexanna spoke again. Her words were strong and they could cut through the hide of the strongest creatures. Rae looked back to Listen to what the mare spoke of how she loved the stag still, her emotions poured from her maw. She looked to Raeden and her teal eyes looked into her blue depths. She could almost feel her pain. It's okay, I understand.... she dipped her perfectly crowned her low looking at the sand as she waited for Tembovu to answer the mare. Rae was unsure if there was anything more than a friendship between her and Tembovu, she hoped there was, but she was not sure. She had to see where the stars took them, where he let his decisions carry him. This was the first time meeting him, but she felt a little something for this Elephant King.

Talk.

Image Credits

@Tembovu
@Rexanna

OOC:: Let the drama filled fun begin!!

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM