the Rift

[OPEN] Pocketful of Whispers

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA had been in the Basin but for a sparse few days and already the weather had turned. The cool-warm beginning of Leaffall days had quickly turned to Snowfall ones...as if the entire land simply skipped that season which eased one into the chill of winter. The mare had been given the tour of the land before the snow fell and rather liked everything she'd seen. Though, certainly, her favorite spot had been the warm bath-like location. In fact, that had been nearly all she'd done since returning from her first venture out to try and find Rift. It had allowed her to settle in quietly and get a sense for her home. She'd hoped that any who might have spotted her would eventually find her a familiar shape. Still young, she was quite concerned with her outward appearance in regards to other horses.

Today though, she's still laying in her new cave-home, unwilling to brave the cold despite the somewhat advanced hour. A smile flutters over her lips when the wind blows the scent of her Master to her nostrils. Sweet and sugary. The stallion was little, brash, and loud. The mare had to admit that she loved it. He was an easy release to the hard stays of adulthood she'd been dropped into. In fact, the only other true time she'd felt free had been with Ivezho. Granted, she felt a bit silly now for having been so enamored with him that day but, hey, it had been fun. /I certainly don't ALWAYS need to act all stuck up do I?/ She chuckles to herself as she finally rises from her bed, shaking the dust from her curves. 

/Well, time to get going. Perhaps I can find Johnny some sort of bark that he could weave into a basket./ With another quick shake she's picking her way through the cave opening and out into the snow-ridden abyss. She'd been out maybe a moment before a huge blast brings snow barreling into her blue eyes. Ears slump to the sides slightly and an exasperated sigh escapes her lips.  /I think I'm going to look for the bark down a bit more south today./ She picks up a brusque pace on her way down towards the entrance of the land, willing herself to become more warm, and soon spots three individuals ahead. 

Perplexed, she continues forward, until she spots a familiar crimson hide against the snow. Instantaneously, her gait adopts the very bouncy trot of an excited youth as she rushes forward, "Rift!! Hello! What are you doing up here in the cold?!" She then turns to the mare with the suspicious expression(and yet again, a companion) and nods her head. She couldn't smell the mare's scent at the moment so she merely went for a vague question;  "Hello, I'm Eldala. Quite new to this land, in fact. Are you two friends?" Little did the poor girl know that her home truly did not welcome anything without a horn.
Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Lena
@Rift

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Pocketful of Whispers - by Rift - 12-17-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Pocketful of Whispers - by Lena - 12-20-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Pocketful of Whispers - by Eldala - 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Pocketful of Whispers - by smitty - 02-19-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Pocketful of Whispers - by Rift - 02-22-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Pocketful of Whispers - by Lena - 03-05-2016, 04:47 PM