the Rift

[OPEN] Stealing Charm

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane 
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain 
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

"Am I all right?" Caenan continued to lay on his side and only lifted his head to address whoever it was that had stumbled upon him. A flashy grin spread across his face at the sight of a filly with flowers at her feet. "I am Caenan, Son of the Sea, and I have been on an adventure." Throwing all of his weight into the movement the playful pirate pressed himself ever onwards and back onto his hooves. After standing he had to take a moment to steady himself. He did not bother with shaking the sands from his body and instead allowed them to fall free from him whenever he dropped his neck in a bow. "An' it looks like it ends here. At the hooves of a princess." Pirates and princesses. Was that not what every fairy tale required?

"So the question is," Caenan feigned complete seriousness, "Are you all right after having come out all this way ta fetch me?" The stallion's gaze broke from her to a particularly brazen gull who crept up to pluck at the flowers that bloomed around her. Pawing the sand a few times he attempted to drive the bird off. Not all things that touch these sands are yours brother, Caenan thought as he tried multiple times to shoo the bird away. Nor are they mine. The gull protested loudly. But I can hope for a friend. 

@Naerys, sorry that it is so short! I had a longer post written, but accidentally deleted it.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Stealing Charm - by Caenan - 12-17-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Stealing Charm - by Naerys - 12-18-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Stealing Charm - by Caenan - 12-19-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: Stealing Charm - by Naerys - 12-23-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Stealing Charm - by Caenan - 12-27-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Stealing Charm - by Naerys - 01-19-2016, 03:16 AM