the Rift

[OPEN] Back To Work! [Crafting - Hut Step 2]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

macaria

palest shadow; darkest light

There was a group of them around a half built something or other. Why not approach them?

Macaria was used to not having names for things or just completely not knowing what was happening and why. She decides this morning that it's time to explore the Falls and find some faces to put to the names she's been hearing her whole life; and who knows, perhaps she'll even see someone she knows from when she was a baby. A motherless, tiny little baby, clinging to the shoulder of her father or one of her delightfully over protective brothers and sucking the nutrition from a kind woman who's name and presence she cannot quite fully remember.

Upon her advancement she sees Agnodice, a lovely pale mare she met sometime ago beside the river – where a peculiar beautiful girl froze the water around her like some sort of faerie nymph of lore. Distractedly, she remembers the gorgeous white girl and becomes fascinated all over again.

Hello there!” She interrupts her own flow of day-dream memory thoughts when she speaks aloud with her soft wind-chime voice. She nods to the familiar face and smiles warmly, moving to stand beside her and take a peek at what she's doing. Her eyes lift and dance over each body, taking them in and projecting that childish happy grin to each, ear up and tail raised and twirling behind her (very cat-like). “My name is Macaria....” She tempts the idea of mentioning her father or perhaps even her pointless title, but instead she skips all that and simply directs a focused look onto Brisa, who appeared to be leading this mission. “How can I help?” And with this she skitters over to Brisa's side and helps lift, or move or pull at whatever current thing the woman is doing at that very moment and then patiently waits for any instruction at all.

She'll help first, she muses, and then ask Brisa for a few lessons in crafting.

image credits

...sorry i pretty much suck and took three years to put her in here
<33

@Brisa @Agnodice

Messages In This Thread
Back To Work! [Crafting - Hut Step 2] - by Brisa - 12-17-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Back To Work! [Crafting - Hut Step 2] - by Macaria - 02-04-2016, 02:01 PM